CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 3, 2010

PAUSE__I'LL BE BACK

3rd January 2010..
This could be the last update of my blog until Chinese New Year..
I'll be missing my blog..
I can't get the chance to update my blog in the camp..
So yeah,
Have to press the button "PAUSE" now..
And I will be back..
I will press the button "PLAY" when I come back..

So, BYE FOR A WHILE..
I will spend my time well at there..
Try to gain my knowledge as much as possible there..
I wish all the best for all my friends here..
Whatever you guys going to do next,
I will be crossing my finger for you guys..
Take care yourself..
I will make my return soon..
It will not be a long period..

By the way,
I found myself started to miss you guys..
I'll be thinking everyone of you..
So, I wish to see everyone of you got better when the next time we gather..
Bye~~



No comments: