CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 16, 2010

NS to ME

FUNNIEST INDIAN I HAD EVER MET..


PHOTO SESSION DURING THE LAST DAY AT THE CAMP..


MY MOST ADORABLE MALAY FRIEND..

National Service..
Some people do like it while some don't..
It depends on the individual..
For me, it was okay..
I had spent eight days at the camp..
I have quite a number of personal comments about the camp..

I was pleased with everything at there..
I met this seven new friends..
What more can i ask for?
Living in a same dome with them,
Life was never been bored..
We created jokes , and shared each others' experiences..

MY FELLOW TEACHERS..

The teachers are all friendly as well..
They are willing to help you whenever you have problems..
Just maybe sometimes they acted cool or over..
But I understand their situation..
Because they are also demand everyone's cooperation..

Of course when you joining this kind of camp..
You have to ready for those strict rules..
I actually hate it the most..
Those stupid rules were just annoying..
I couldn't see the rules help a lot in the progress of the camp..
Perhaps, they simply set it for fun??haha..

Every morning during the weekdays,
every trainee have to attend a three hours lesson..
I can tell you that I thought I was in the kindergarten..
It was quite interesting at the beginning..
But once you attend the lesson everyday,
you will noticed that all of them are almost the same..
I was suffering at that moment..


THIS IS WHERE I TAKE MY BATH..

Showering was okay at the camp..
Although the door can't be locked..
But there are no one going to disturb you while you're taking your shower..
What I heard is that,
third batch trainee will ambush into others bathroom..
That could be the most distracting one..
The feeling will never be good..

THIS IS WHERE I WASH MY CLOTHES..

Washing my own clothes was tiring..
You know, usually I just need to put all of them into my washing machine..
But I forced to used my hands to wash it..
Though, it was a great experience for me..

No comments: