CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

5


9th December 2009..
Today was the day that I returned my book to school..
It was tiring..
I carried all my books with my hands to school..

After that both of my hands kept shaking..
I could felt it when I was holding the chopsticks..
Today I saw Madam Moga again..
I thought I would never see her again until I return to school for the SPM result..
But I was delighted to see her again..
She is still my beautiful teacher..

5 more days..
Personally I have the confidence to face the papers..
But the future you never know..
So..
As normal..
I will put my 100% on the papers..

5 5 5 5 5

3 comments:

~YaNg YanG~ said...

hm... wrong usage of word "starving", it should be trembling or shaking... hehe forgive me for pointing it out here~ XD

jiin said...

5 days to go... we gambateh together... never give up...

Giovanni said...

haha..thx ke yang for pointed it out.
Actually I did tried to ask my sis..
But she also dun hav any idea..
then i simply put it one..haha..
U can improve my English here..
haha..