CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 23, 2010

Pain~~







After working a month by wearing a smaller size shoes,
finally it caused a major problem on my foot now..
I blamed myself for not test properly while buying a shoes..

After a few comments from Miss Lim,
she said wearing a smaller size for a month of working is equals to killing your foot..
Arghhh..
I started to worry from that moment..
The most painful experience will be everytime I wake up from the bed..
The first step landing on the floor is hard..
Oh my God..
Regret will be too late now..
The best way to cure is to take more rest now..
Thanks Miss Lim for giving me a few ways to treat my heel..
Those will be useful to me..

Advice for everyone:
Test the shoes properly before you buy it~~
Make sure it suit your size~~




No comments: