CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Relentless We Marched


KRS was where I found a lot of joy..I got a group of strong squad members and of course a good commander..I am not a high rank cadet..but I joined every competition with the squad..School Marching Competitions are where i enjoyed the most..With a perfect squad we had, there are no team can beat us so far since i joined KRS..We won many trophies..But behind the success we got, there were so much effort we paid..
However, whenever there was a batch of senior squad leave the school..they will always think there will be downfall for KRS..But of course juniors tried hard to prove they are wrong..Same for us, we proved that they are wrong..We were still managed to win trophies every years..So I do have the confident on the coming batches of squad will succeed in the coming years..

No comments: